You’re the reason we’ve been in business for over five decades—and in gratitude,
we’re offering a chance to win prizes every single day for 50 days.
Enter below for a chance to win a prize pack with a selection of items including:
K&N hat ● K&N Heatwave Sunglasses ● K&N Decal and Patch ● K&N License Plate Frame ● K&N Mug ● K&N Banner ● K&N Souvenir Mini Helmet ● K&N 50th Anniversary Carbon Fiber Money Clip ● K&N 50th Anniversary Trailer Hitch Cover ● K&N Gift Card ● K&N BME Horizon Hobby RC Car ● NHRA Race Tickets ● NASCAR Pit Passes ● Autographed Memorabilia ● Hoonigan Prize Pack ● Lucas Oil Prize Pack ● K1 Speed Passes ● Kicker Audio Prize Pack ● RJ Anderson RJ37 Gift Pack ● Vaughn Gittin Jr. Fun-Haver Gift Pack
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA, NEW YORK, AND RHODE ISLAND, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATIONS.
1. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this K&N 50th Anniversary Giveaway is K&N Engineering, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 1455 Citrus St., Riverside, California 92507 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of the Giveaway. Sponsor may promote and advertise this Giveaway using services provided by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), YouTube, Inc. (YouTube), and Instagram, Inc. (Instagram); however, this Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Any inquiries regarding this Giveaway are to be directed to Sponsor.
2. Binding Agreement. These Official Rules (“Rules”) constitute a legally binding agreement by and between Sponsor and entrant, and govern entry in the Giveaway (defined below). By participating, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to abide by these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will void a participant’s entry. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winner may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any other Giveaway or promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
3. Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (except for residents of Rhode Island who are excluded from participating), and are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. A participant’s entry into the Giveaway will be deemed to be a representation that the entrant is 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor (“Related Parties”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members (herein defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate.
4. Entry Period. The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on September 13th, 2019 and ends at 12:00 a.m. PST on November 2, 2019 (the “Giveaway Period”). Sponsor’s computer will be the official time-keeping device. An entry submitted during this time period makes the participant associated with this entry eligible to win up to 3 of the 50 prizes that are included as part of the giveaway. Once a participant has been selected as a winner 3 times, they will no longer be eligible to win.
5. How to Enter. An entry into the Giveaway may be made without purchase by visiting https://www.knfilters.com/kn50th during the Entry Period and accurately completing the minimum requirements of the online entry form in accordance with the instructions provided.
YOU MUST SUPPLY AN ACCURATE, FUNCTIONING EMAIL ADDRESS, FOR WHICH YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT HOLDER, FOR YOUR ENTRIES TO BE ELIGIBLE AND TO BE NOTIFIED. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of the winner, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted at the time of entry. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning online entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entrant is responsible for notifying Sponsor in writing if his or her email or other contact information has changed.
Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein are void, and entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void and may disqualify any entrant who uses such means to enter from participating.
Important notice regarding online entry from your mobile device: Depending on your wireless service provider/plan, you may be subject to additional fees when accessing and using the mobile services from your device in connection with entering and participating in the Giveaway or communicating with the Sponsor. Entrants using this means of entry are solely responsible for all charges, fees and taxes associated with entry and participation in this Giveaway. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans prior to participating via a mobile device.
6. Winner Determination and Notification. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Over the course of the entry period and the weeks following, the Sponsor will periodically select the potential Giveaway winners in a random drawing from among from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules.
The potential winner will be contacted by email within two weeks of the drawing. If the Sponsor is unable to contact any potential winner or if the potential winner fails to comply with these Rules or applicable law, the potential winner’s Prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
The Prize will be delivered within approximately four to six weeks after the winner is verified by Sponsor and all “Winner Requirements” (detailed in section 8 below) have been met.
Prizes will be awarded only if potential winners fully comply with these Rules. No cash in lieu of a prize will be awarded. No transfer, assignment, exchange, refund or substitution of a prize (or portion of any prize) permitted unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. No portion of the Prizes will be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without the winner’s permission. All details and other restrictions of the Prizes not specified in these Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (or Related Parties where applicable).
Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. All costs, including federal, state and local taxes, insurance, any costs/expenses related to participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the Prizes, and other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE WINNER SHALL TAKE THE PRIZE “AS IS” AND AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of these portions of the Prizes for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason.
Entrants will have the opportunity to win up to 3 of the 50 total Prizes that will be given away below. Prizes include:
- 30 K&N prize packs (ARV $99.99 each) which includes random combinations of the following products:
- K&N hats (ARV $20)
- K&N socks (ARV $10)
- K&N banners (ARV $8.39)
- Hoonigan drawstring bags (ARV $10)
- K&N trailer hitch covers (ARV $25)
- K&N coloring books (ARV $0.79)
- K&N decals (ARV $0.89)
- K&N keychains (ARV $10.99)
- K&N shirts (ARV $20)
- K&N patches (ARV $0.50)
- Hoonigan license plate (ARV $10)
- Hoonigan stickers (ARV $0.99)
- Hoonigan backpack (ARV $99.95)
- K&N Hotwheels (ARV $7.99)
- K&N carbon fiber money clip (ARV $20)
- K&N sunglasses (ARV $45)
- K&N coffee mug (ARV $20)
- 2 Leah Pritchett prize packs (ARV $199.80 each) which include:
- Leah Pritchett signed vehicle part (ARV $50)
- Backpack (ARV $99.95)
- Hat (ARV $29.95)
- License plate frame (ARV $9.95)
- Lanyard (ARV $9.95)
- Drawstring bag (ARV $2.99)
- Sweatshirt (ARV $59.99)
- T-shirt (ARV $35.99)
- Hat (ARV $39.99)
- Head phones (ARV $149.95)
- Speaker (ARV $329.95)
- Sweatshirt (ARV $40)
- T-shirt (ARV $10)
- Hat (ARV $20)
- 4 single day race tickets to Mello Yello race of the winner’s choice (ARV $224)
- 4 K&N hats (ARV $80)
- 4 K&N shirts (ARV $80)
- 4 pit passes to NASCAR Monster Cup Race of the winner’s choice (ARV $1,100)
- 4 K&N hats (ARV $80)
- 4 K&N shirts (ARV $80)
*Special conditions and restrictions apply, see below.
The approximate retail value in U.S. dollars of all Prizes awarded in this Giveaway is $8,760.97. Actual value of Prize depends upon current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel, transportation, rental or other costs for the winner and guest to travel to and attend the Event or to utilize any portions of the Prize are more or less than the ARV of the Prize as stated in these Rules.
Winner shall be solely responsible for all expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to any and all applicable race package or NASCAR Rookie Racing Experience additional charges, travel expenses to any location required to redeem a prize, or any other fees incurred in redeeming prize package. In addition, winner is solely responsible for selecting the location for race packages that they prefer.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of these portions of the Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value should they become unavailable or impractical for any reason. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. All costs, including federal, state and local taxes, insurance, any costs/expenses related to participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the Prize, and other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE WINNER SHALL TAKE THE PRIZE “AS IS” AND AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. At Sponsor’s discretion, any unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
*Special Conditions and Restrictions for Prize Components: The Prize terms, restrictions, conditions and policies stated below are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional terms restrictions, conditions and policies at the discretion of the respective prize providers, which may be stated in the Prize Claim Documents (defined below) or in other documents required by Related Parties.
8. Winner Requirements. The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is an entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email address current, monitor it and ensure that any winner notification email from Sponsor does not end up in a “junk” or “spam” folder. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are unread or undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages. If a potential winner does not comply with the Rules, cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize, and/or fails to return the Affidavit within the applicable time period, Sponsor may elect to disqualify the selected winner, who will then forfeit his or her right to receive the Prize. In the event a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate winners will be selected, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded. Arrangements for delivery of the Prize will be made after winner validation.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, biographical information, city, state, photos and/or likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and/or Prize information in connection with the Giveaway and for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on television, radio, the Word Wide Web and Internet (including Sponsor’s website and various social media platforms), without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
9. Limitations on Liability. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, RELATED PARTIES, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING RETAILERS, PUBLIC RELATIONS, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCKHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SPONSORING PARTIES”) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, STOLEN, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER, SPONSORING PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY; (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, EVENT AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT’S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT’S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT); AND (III) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANT, PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE GIVEAWAY. ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT SPONSORING PARTIES ARE IN NO MATTER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO THE CREATION, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THE GIVEAWAY, THE EVENT AND/OR THE AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE. SPONSORING PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO AN ENTRANT’S COMPUTER SYSTEM WHICH IS OCCASIONED BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITES OF SPONSORING PARTIES OR PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, OR FOR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, MOBILE PHONE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES, DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS THAT ARE HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE, OR FOR THE INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CAPTURE OF INFORMATION, ERROR IN ENTRIES OR SELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT, OR THE FAILURE TO CAPTURE ANY INFORMATION. SPONSORING PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, LOST, MISPLACED, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES MAY, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, BE DISQUALIFIED. SPONSORING PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO WINNER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR FAILURE TO SUPPLY ANY PRIZE OR ANY PART THEREOF, BY REASON OF FIRE, FLOOD, EPIDEMIC, EARTHQUAKE, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, HURRICANE, EMBARGO, EXPLOSION, LABOR DISPUTE OR STRIKE, LABOR OR MATERIAL SHORTAGE, TRANSPORTATION INTERRUPTION OF ANY KIND, WORK SLOW-DOWN, ACT OF GOD OR PUBLIC ENEMY, SATELLITE OR EQUIPMENT FAILURE, RIOT OR CIVIL DISTURBANCE, WAR (DECLARED OR UNDECLARED), TERRORIST THREAT OR ACTIVITY, ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT LAW, ORDER, REQUEST, OR REGULATION, OR ORDER OF ANY COURT OR JURISDICTION (EACH A “FORCE MAJEURE” EVENT OR OCCURRENCE), OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND SPONSORING PARTIES’ CONTROL.
10. Waiver of Claims. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO: (I) BE BOUND BY THESE RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE GIVEAWAY; (II) WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE RULES; (III) WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SPONSORING PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY; AND (IV) FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SPONSORING PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LAWSUITS, JUDGMENTS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, DEMANDS, FINES, PENALTIES, LIABILITY, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ELEMENT THEREOF, AND THE ENTRANT’S ENTRIES, PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY, (B) THE VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY, PERSONAL, PUBLICITY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (C) TYPOGRAPHICAL OR PRINTING ERRORS IN THESE RULES OR ANY GIVEAWAY MATERIALS, (D) ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, TRAVEL RELATED TO, PARTICIPATION IN, DELIVERY OF, POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, NON-USE, MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE, LOSS, DAMAGE, DESTRUCTION, NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (E) ANY CHANGE IN THE PRIZING (OR ANY COMPONENTS THEREOF) DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OR DUE TO REASONS BEYOND SPONSOR’S CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BY REASON OF ANY FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED IN THESE RULES, (F) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, (G) HUMAN ERROR, (H) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF ANY ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (I) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER SYSTEM, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER TIMING AND/OR DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, OR MAIL SERVICE UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SPONSORING PARTIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (J) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE GIVEAWAY OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (K) ANY LOST/DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, AND/OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (L) ANY LATE, LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED, MISDIRECTED, DELAYED, GARBLED, CORRUPTED, DESTROYED, INCOMPLETE, UNDELIVERABLE OR DAMAGED ENTRIES, (M) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SPONSORING PARTIES, (N) LOST, LATE, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED OR DESTROYED PRIZING (OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF), OR (O) THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT BY ENTRANT.
Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Giveaway it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that fraud, virus, tampering, malfunction, error, disruption, damage or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Giveaway. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned (including, without limitation, due to a Force Majeure event or any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Rules), Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Giveaway or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Rules) without notice in any manner. In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to select a winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension, in its sole and absolute discretion. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating, winning, or accepting a prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway and associated prize by cheating, deception or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor’s representatives.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS SITE OR INTERFERE WITH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND PURSUE ALL OTHER REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Disputes. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, OR CONTROVERSIES (“CLAIMS”) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS GIVEAWAY, THE MEANING OR INTERPRETATION OF THESE RULES, EXPLOITATION OR USE OF ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, IF NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS, SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR PURSUANT TO THIS PROVISION AND THE PROCEDURES OF JAMS, INC. AT ITS OFFICES LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. THE ARBITRATOR’S AUTHORITY TO RESOLVE CLAIMS IS LIMITED TO CLAIMS BETWEEN SPONSOR AND ENTRANT ALONE. FURTHERMORE, CLAIMS BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY AGAINST THE OTHER MAY NOT BE JOINED OR CONSOLIDATED IN ARBITRATION WITH CLAIMS BROUGHT BY OR AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY, UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES. NO ARBITRATION AWARD OR DECISION WILL HAVE ANY PRECLUSIVE EFFECT AS TO ISSUES OR CLAIMS IN ANY DISPUTE WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY TO THE ARBITRATION. NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIM IN COURT. FURTHER, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED, OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
Each entrant agrees to the collection, processing and storage of entrant’s personal data by Sponsor and Related Parties for purposes of the Giveaway.
13. Winner List. For the Winner List, send a stamped (VT residents omit postage), self-addressed envelope to: K&N Engineering, Inc., Attn: Records Department/Giveaway – Winner List Request, P.O. Box 1329 Riverside, CA 92502. Requests must be received no later than 30 days from the conclusion of giveaway.
14. Miscellaneous. All trademarks associated with the Giveaway are the sole property of Sponsor or one or more Related Parties. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision.
15. Severability. If any portion of these Rules should be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such portion shall be deemed modified or severed from this agreement in such a manner as to enable the remaining portions of these Rules to remain in full force and effect as if no invalid or unenforceable provision had been part of this agreement.
[End of Official Rules]
For over 50 years,
K&N® has been an industry-leader in automotive filtration technology—offering best-in-class products for more vehicle applications than any other aftermarket filter manufacturer.
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N), developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter—one that could perform under the demands of dusty, dirty off-road environments.
Five decades later, K&N® is still driving filtration technology forward in the aftermarket, offering protection for everything from top-fuel dragsters to commuter vehicles across the globe.
Explore images from the past five decades in K&N’s history.
VIEW OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
Using cotton gauze instead of typical folded paper, our filters increase airflow while providing excellent engine protection.
Cabin Air Filters
Helps capture most mold, mildew, fungus, spores, bacteria, germs, pollen and allergens, and helps to rid the air of unpleasant odors.
K&N oil filters use a high flow filter media that allows for high flow rates while providing outstanding engine protection.
Cold Air Intakes
Custom-engineered tubes deliver better airflow than you get with a stock intake. More air means better performance.