Did you know that K&N® offers oil filters for watercraft? K&N® oil filters are designed to meet or exceed OEM requirements, and are rigorously tested for efficiency, capacity, and burst strength. Durable construction, high-flow filter media, and a 1-Year Limited Warranty make K&N oil filters a top-quality choice for aquatic enthusiasts.
MARINE OIL FILTER MEDIA
K&N® performance marine oil filters feature a high-efficiency filter media—engineered to perform even under the demands of the prolonged high RPMs often present in marine applications. The synthetic-blend filter media design provides an exceptionally large surface area in order to help increase contaminant capture, helping your engine run reliably and smoothly.
WHAT SETS K&N MARINE OIL FILTERS APART FROM THE COMPETITION?
HELP PROTECT YOUR ENGINE
- Pleated synthetic blend filtration media helps provide high flow rates while removing most harmful contaminants
- An anti-drainback valve and bypass/pressure relief valve (where applicable) help ensure consistent oil flow to your engine
- A durable one-inch hex nut is welded to the top of the canister to help provide easy Wrench-Off® removal even in difficult-to-reach places
- Conveniently pre-drilled nut for safety wire attachment
HIGH FLOW RATES
- Premium pleated filter media designed for high flow rates and consistent oil flow
- Compatible with conventional, synthetic, and blended motor oils
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- Features a durable heavy-gauge steel canister
- Includes a heavy-duty base plate with double-rolled seal
- Made in the USA
ENGINEERED FOR MANUFACTURER-RECOMMENDED SERVICE INTERVALS
- Designed for high capacity to withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by many vehicle manufacturers (refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for your recommended interval)
- Laboratory tested for efficiency, capacity, and burst strength
- 1-Year Limited Warranty