Garage: ROCKSTAR PERFORMANCE GARAGE
Official Build Name: GRDLOC
GRDLOC is an off-road engineering masterpiece, built by Rockstar Performance Garage—with over 1,000 man hours invested into the build.
It features a 4.4L supercharged STS-V motor with factory forged internals, a custom built cage, dual triangulated suspension (front and rear), and much more.
K&N recently created a custom intake for GRDLOC to help this off-road monster breathe cleaner air—check out the full video below.
"The last missing piece that we needed was a K&N intake," commented Nic Ashby from Rockstar Garage.
"We were able to build a one-off, special intake for GRDLOC," added Bert Heck from K&N. "We used three-inch mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, one of our special filters that's designed for heavy dirt use, and we topped it with one of our foam wraps."
- Dual triangulated suspension (front and rear)
- Custom K&N cold air intake system
- Custom-built cage
- GenRight armor and fuel cell
- Bullet Liner OD Green Exterior with black interior
- Atlas transfer case
- Kingpin 60 front axle
- Yukon Gear & Axle unibearings, hardcore locking hubs, and chromoly superjoints
- 20” custom-forged American Force beadlock wheels
- 46” x 19.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws
- 8 piston front brakes
- 6 piston rear brakes
- Spyder auto headlights