In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
[More Information on Powersport Canister Oil Filters]
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
Part KN-621 Product Specifications
Product Style: Oil Filters
Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
Bypass Valve: Yes
Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
Height: 3.344 in (85 mm)
Outside Diameter: 2.688 in (68 mm)
PSI Relief Valve: Yes
Removal Nut: Yes
Thread Specification: M20 x 1
Removal Nut Size: 17 mm
Weight: 0.57 lb (0.26 kg)
Product Box Length: 2.75 in (70 mm)
Product Box Width: 2.75 in (70 mm)
Product Box Height: 3.94 in (100 mm)
Review part KN-621
I have been using K&N filters since 1975 on my race bikes, trucks, autos and everything I can put them on. They simply get the job done !!
Rj Ware, Mineral Wells, Texas