In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
[More Information on Powersport Canister Oil Filters]
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
Part KN-202 Product Specifications
Product Style: Oil Filters
Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
Bypass Valve: Yes
Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
Height: 3.719 in (94 mm)
Outside Diameter: 3.25 in (83 mm)
PSI Relief Valve: Yes
Removal Nut: Yes
Thread Specification: M20 x 1.5
Removal Nut Size: 17 mm
Weight: 0.79 lb (0.36 kg)
Product Box Length: 3.38 in (86 mm)
Product Box Width: 3.38 in (86 mm)
Product Box Height: 3.88 in (98 mm)
Review part KN-202
Fits great, easy to install.
Joshua, Navarre, Ohio