Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.9%
Not In Stock.
Will ship as soon as it becomes available.
Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intake tubes have a high quality finish that's made to last. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase horsepower. This Typhoon Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status. [More Information on 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake Systems]
- Simple way to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty