63 Series Aircharger Kits
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.9%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N AirCharger 63-3069 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Chevrolet HHR models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your HHR’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-3069 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a stylish, K&N embossed air box lid that installs onto the previous air box space. The placement allows air to be directed through a custom molded intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver, a ratchet set and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. [More Information on K&N AirCharger Air Intakes]
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less