63 Series Aircharger Kits
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.8%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N AirCharger 63-3052 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Chevrolet Corvette models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Corvette’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-3052 air intake comes with a K&N carbon fiber top and flanged high-flow air filter that directs air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a flat head screwdriver and a 10mm wrench. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. [More Information on K&N AirCharger Air Intakes]
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty