63 Series Aircharger Kits
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.8%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N AirCharger 63-1552 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Jeep Compass models. The stock Compass air intake tube is accordion-shaped and long. This restricts the air from freely flowing into the engine. K&N’s 63-1552 air intake comes with an aerodynamic intake tube and a K&N high-flow air filter to significantly lower air restriction. A heat shield is installed into the factory air box space and connects to the fresh air duct. This placement shields the fresh air source from engine heat and allows cooler air to be directed through the custom molded intake tube for a guaranteed power gain. The Compass engine can inhale a larger amount of air than with the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The oversized K&N air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only pliers, a screwdriver, socket set and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. [More Information on K&N AirCharger Air Intakes]
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty