Performance Intake Kit
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 63-1127 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Honda TRX450R models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-1127 air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, a ratchet set and a 10 millimeter wrench. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. More Info on K&N Air Intakes for Sport ATVs
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Replaces entire factory air intake system