Performance Intake Kit
You Save 10.0%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 63-1121 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Yamaha YXR700 RHINO FI models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-1121 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamic polyethylene intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and some wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. [More Info on K&N Air Intakes for the Yamaha Rhino]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high-density polyethylene intake tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable air filter