Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.9%
Not In Stock.
Will ship as soon as it becomes available.
The K&N 63-1119 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Yamaha YXR660 Rhino models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-1119 air intake comes with a K&N XStream Top air filter designed for higher air flow and durability. Air is directed through a black powder coated aluminum intake tube and into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory side vent hose as well as a supplied small air filter for the crank case vent hose. The oversized, inverted cone-shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. [More Info on K&N Air Intakes for the Yamaha Rhino]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing black powder coated finish aluminum intake tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable air filter