Crankcase Vent Filters
Vent Air Filter
You Save 15.4%
Not in stock.
Will ship as soon as it becomes available.
K&N crankcase vent filters are perfect for racing applications, vintage cars or individuals who want to add some aesthetics to their classic carbureted engine. The cone-shaped 62-1600BL-L crankcase vent filter has a K&N embossed chrome top and chrome base. The flange clamps directly onto a 3/8 to 1/2 inch metal or plastic tubing where venting is needed. Constructed with a blue colored synthetic media it can be cleaned and reused repeatedly. [More Information on K&N Crankcase Vent Filters]
- 3/8" to 1/2" flange inside diameter
- Chrome-plated steel top and base
- Clamps directly onto rubber grommets in valve covers
- Washable and reusable filter media
- Packaging is labeled in several languages for Canada or Europe