57 Series FIPK
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 45.0%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-5500 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air box. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction and improve air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-5500 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs onto the factory mass air sensor and air inlet tube within the previous air box space. Air is directed through the air filter and into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less. The tools needed are a screwdriver, a ratchet set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty. [More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty