In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-3044 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Pontiac GTO models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your GTO’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-3044 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed past the mass air sensor and through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air temperature sensor. The oversized cone-shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less, using the existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, socket set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
[More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty