57 Series FIPK
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.8%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-1524 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Dodge Avenger models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1524 air intake comes with a K&N XStream Top air filter designed for higher air flow and durability. A heat shield installs into the previous air box space that directs air through an intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized XStream Top air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the vehicle’s existing mounting points and accommodates the factory crank case vent hose. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and a 9/16 inch wrench. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty. [More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty