57 Series FIPK
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.8%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-1512 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter, air intake housing and fresh air duct in some Dodge and Plymouth Neon models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1512 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. A replacement fresh air tube is also included in this kit to bring air into the new air intake system. Air is directed from the air filter and through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory PCV hose and EGR valve. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points requiring commonly available tools to do the job. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty. [More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system and fresh air duct
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty