57 Series FIPK
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 44.8%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-1508 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Dodge Viper V10 models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1508 air intake comes with dual chrome topped K&N high-flow air filters housed within an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber heat shield box that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the aerodynamically engineered intake tubes and into the engine’s throttle bodies for a guaranteed power gain. The air intake assembly accommodates the factory air temperature sensor, speed control hose and a replacement silicone vent hose. The oversized oval cone-shaped air filters can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty. [More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tubes
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filters
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty