In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
The K&N 57-1501 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake assembly in some older Dodge Dakota models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction allowing your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1501 air intake comes with a large, round K&N embossed chrome-topped high-flow air filter that funnels air directly into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less requiring commonly available tools to do the job. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
[More Information on K&N FIPK Air Intake Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty