57i Series Kits
Performance Intake Kit
You Save 45.1%
In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Free Ground Shipping!
K&N 57i Series Induction Kits
are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N O/E replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adapters are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon to ensure long life. 57i Intakes are not legal for use in California and other US States adopting California emission standards.
[More Information on K&N 57i Induction Systems]
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®