Automotive Air Filters
Motorcycle / ATV Air Filters
Universal & Clamp-on Air Filters
Cabin Air Filters
Industrial / Small Engine Air Filters
Heavy Duty Diesel Air Filters
Racing and Custom Air Filters
Marine Flame Arrestors
Crankcase Vent Filters
Air Filter Facts
Air Filters by Vehicle Manufacturer
Cabin Air Filters by Vehicle Manufacturer
Automotive Air Intakes
Motorcycle / ATV Air Intakes
Diesel Truck Air Intakes
RV Air Intakes
Air Intake Installation Videos
Air Intake Installation Instructions
Air Intakes by Vehicle Manufacturer
Automotive Oil Filters
Motorcycle / ATV Oil Filters
Marine Oil Filters
Heavy Duty Diesel Oil Filters
Oil Filters by Vehicle Manufacturer
Automotive Performance Parts
Motorcycle / ATV Performance Parts
Diesel Fuel Filters
In-Line Fuel Filters
In-Line Fuel Pumps
Marine Performance Parts
Search by Vehicle
Search by Part
Search by Dimension
Search by VIN
Cross Reference Search
News and Events
SEARCH BY VEHICLE
Motorcycle & ATV
ALL or Unknown Year
Add 11+ HP to BMW 3-Series with K&N's Fuel Injection Performance Kit
In 1977 BMW introduced its 3-Series cars to the North American. Consumers desired small cars because of the fuel-crisis then and now. The 3-Series is still popular and has one of the most recognizable designs in the automotive world.
K&N's 57-1001 Fuel Injection Performance Kit
Power for the 3.0-litre six-cylinder feels like it is delivered to the rear wheels, but a variable torque distribution all-wheel drive system sends 62% of the power to the rear wheels and the remaining 38% to the front.
The power on the V-6 does not have to stop there. K&N Engineering's Generation II 57-Series Fuel Injection Performance Kit (
) adds 11.46 horsepower at 6030 RPM.
K&N's FIPK (
) is designed for the 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 BMWXI 3.0L L6, the 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 and the 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6.
"We built a new tube, heat shield and filter
) and used the factory fresh air intake and incorporated it with our heat shield," said K&N Performance Kit Manager Bert Heck. "The horsepower is very good with this FIPK." With the addition of the
57-Series FIPK Air Intake
the BMW's engine inhales a larger volume of air.
K&N's FIPK (
) can be installed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools and last up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions). Best of all FIPK's come with K&N's famous Million-Mile Limited Warranty.
will fit the following vehicles:
2005 BMW 330XI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2005 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2005 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - EU; E46
2005 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2004 BMW 330XI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2004 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2004 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - EU; E46
2004 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2003 BMW 330XI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2003 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2003 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - EU; E46
2003 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2002 BMW 330XI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2002 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2002 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - EU; E46
2002 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2001 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2001 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - EU; E46
2001 BMW 330CI 3.0L L6 F/I - US
2000 BMW 330I 3.0L L6 F/I - E46
Find K&N products for your vehicle using the
K&N application search
then use the
K&N dealer search
to find a K&N dealer in your part of the world.
See What K&N Makes for Your Car!
Get the K&N Newsletter!
Did you like this story? Select 1 to 5 stars to rate it.
K&N Engineering, Inc., with headquarters in Riverside, California, has been the world''s leader in performance filter technology since 1969, serving the needs of the automotive, motorcycle, marine, industrial and military markets. K&N is heavily involved in nearly every form of motorsports from off-road and powersports to drag racing, stock cars and road racing. For more information about K&N Filters, please contact K&N Engineering, Inc., P.O. Box 1329, Riverside, CA 92502-1329, (800) 213-4182 for a dealer near you, (800) 858-3333 for technical service/questions, (951) 826-4001 Fax, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.knfilters.com.
K&N News Home