2008 Chevrolet Silverado Masterpiece Equipped With Corvette Z06 Engine and More
Paco Mantalvo's 2008 Chevrolet Silverado is truly a masterpiece that was sculpted with an artistic vision of performance and beauty. A 2006 Corvette Z06 LS7 427ci engine is combined with other performance modifications that take this unique sport truck to a level rarely achieved.
2008 Chevrolet Silverado equipped with K&N air intake
2008 Chevrolet Silverado with Corvette Z06 engine
Montalvo is just an ordinary Chevy guy from Baytown, Texas, with a passion for fast trucks. "I've been into trucks for as long as I can remember," Montalvo said, "I was only 15 when I had my first one. It just gets better and better from there."
The September, 2009, edition of Sport Truck Magazine™ featured this one-of-a-kind Chevy Silverado on the front cover. "When I was finished building my truck," said Montalvo, "I took a few pictures and sent them in to the magazine. After that they just came out and started shooting it for the article."
Montalvo's truck is equipped with K&N air intake system 57-3058. "I use K&N products for performance and drivability," he said, "It makes for quick power."
Future plans for Paco Montalvo are not set in stone. "I never make plans," he said, "You just never know what you might run in to. This Silverado wasn't on my plans until the end of '08 and look where I'm at now."
Modifications for this unique 2008 Chevy Silverado are as follows:
- K&N High-Flow Intake (#57-3058)
- 600 Horsepower 2006 Z06 LS7 427ci
- 90mm intake and heads ported and polished
- Speedtech dry nitrous and plate nitrous systems
- Kooks 1 7/8-inch headers
- Borla dual exhaust system
- Aeromotive A1000 electric fuel pump
- Front - 24x9 Intro Twisted Vista Wheels w/315/30ZR24 Pirelli Tires
- Rear - 24x12 Intro Twisted Vista Wheels w/405/25ZR24
- Custom Street Scene Chevy HD hood
- HD bumper with center filled in
- PPG Electron Blue Metallic Paint
- Beltech drop spindles and lowering springs
- Corvette disc brakes with cross-drilled SSBC rotors
Find K&N products for your vehicle using the application search then use the K&N dealer search to find a K&N dealer in your part of the world.