K&N Inline Fuel/Oil Filters
- Designed for racing applications
- Stainless steel filter material
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Can be used with various fuels and oils
K&N Inline Fuel Filter & Inline Oil Filter Products
K&N inline fuel filters and inline oil filters are perfect for racing applications. These filters can be used with a variety of oils and fuels including methanol. The filter material is made from stainless steel and the housing is anodized aluminum.
- 81-1000 : 6AN and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1001 : 8AN and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1002 : 10AN and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1003 : 10AN and comes with a 74 micron filter
- 81-1004 : -10 Wiggins and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1005 : 12AN and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1006 : -12 Wiggins and comes with a 40 micron filter
- 81-1007 : -12 Wiggins and comes with a 25 micron filter
- 81-1012 : 16AN and comes with a 74 micron filter
Available Replacement Fuel/Oil Filters:
This stainless steel filter element replaces the filter inside a K&N inline fuel/oil filter. Perfect for racing applications, these filters can be used with a variety of oils and fuels including methanol. These replacement filter elements do not fit parts 81-1000 or 81-1001.
- 81-1008 - 25 micron inline fuel/oil filter replacement
- 81-1009 - 40 micron inline fuel/oil filter replacement
- 81-1010 - 74 micron inline fuel/oil filter replacement
- 81-1011 - 100 micron inline fuel/oil filter replacement
K&N Inline Oil Filters:
K&N's inline oil filter products may be used for oil system applications and can be plumbed into most existing oil systems or dry sump setups. These inline oil filters are designed to provide high flow rates while protecting your oil pump and/or engine from harmful contamination. Several replacement filters are available for K&N's inline oil filters which filter between 25 and 100 micron.
K&N Inline Fuel Filters:
K&N's inline fuel filter products protect your fuel pump and injectors from rust and other contaminants that can come from a dirty tank or cheap fuel. Inline fuel filters can improve overall performance because fewer contaminants in the fuel allow it to burn more efficiently.
Features of K&N Inline Fuel Filter & Inline Oil Filter Products
- These inline filters can be used in all markets like NASCAR, drag racing, sprint car, marine applications and all other custom racing.
- Can be used with oil and fuel applications including Methanol
- Pressure ratings up to 205psi
- Flow rate up to 18 gpm
- Housing is anodized aluminum
- Media material is stainless steel
- Filter area is 60sq. inches
- Seals are made of Viton rubber
K&N offers an assortment of inline fuel filters that will keep your fuel flowing clean.
back to top