K&N RK Series High-Flow Air Intake For Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Guaranteed increase in horsepower
- Replaces the stock air filter and cleaner backing plate assembly
- Fits behind the OE air cleaner cover maintaining the factory appearance
- Washable, oversized K&N high-flow air filter equals longer life
- Oversized black, powder coated aluminum backing plate provides solid mounting
- Dyno tuned velocity stack directs airflow to engine
- Built in breathers replace external OE breathers☨
- Includes K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®
K&N Harley-Davidson® RK Series Air Intake Systems
K&N's RK Series air intake systems have been developed to get more horsepower from your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Built around the legendary K&N high-flow air filter, the RK series assembly includes an innovative powder coated, billet aluminum back plate that eliminates external breathers and features a built-in, dyno tuned velocity stack. The result is a significant airflow increase to the engine without sacrificing filtration. This RK series assembly retains a factory appearance by utilizing the stock air cleaner cover.
*Some air intakes are not legal for highway use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. Click the part number for up-to-date information on emissions legality for specific parts on specific vehicles. For a list of other CARB adoption states visit the Legal in Most States page.